Haryana Open School (HOS) Admissions 2020-21 | Apply Online
Haryana Open School Admissions 2020: The Board of Education Haryana (HBSE) released the official notification for admissions in STC/ CTP/ Partial Improvement/ Full Improvement/ Additional Candidates schemes for September 2020 examination . These schemes are conducted every year by BSEH board to save student one year and provide education their doorstep.
This scheme also very helpful to those students who have not been able to enroll in the formal system or have left school mid due to some reason . If anyone specially females, rural youth and working people can do their study without any problem. Haryana Open School Admission always starts in the month of August to spetember . Students who are interested to enroll their name in Haryana Open School Scheme can find all the information on the application form, eligibility, syllabus in this page.
Haryana Open School Admission Form 2020
In every year the form of Haryana Open School (HOS) Admissions is generally issued in annually in the month of August to september . Haryana Open School Admission Form available only on online mode. It means we have to fill our admission form online .
Steps to fill the admission form Online :
- Visit the official website of Haryana Open School @ www.hbse.ac.in.
- First, of all you will have to register the student at the admission portal with your email-id and mobile number.
- Now click on the “Application Form” link in the announcements section.
- Fill in the required information as per form.
- Click the submit button and pay the registration fees.
- Take a print out of your application form and submit it in HBSE board with relevant documents.
Haryana Open Board Admission Fee :-
For Class 10th
|Class||Exam Fee||Practical Subject Fee|
For Class 12th
|Class||Exam Fee||Migration Fee||Additional Subject Fee||Practical Subject Fee|
Harayan Open Board admission Late Fee :-
|From Date||To Date||Late Fee|
|Update Soon||Update Soon||0.00|
|Update Soon||Update Soon||100.00|
|Update Soon||Update Soon||300.00|
|Update Soon||Update Soon||1000.00|
Haryana Open School HOS Eligibility:-
The students who is eligible for admission in HOS can take admission easily. Haryana Open School Admissions 2020 eligibility for the session 2020-21 is given below .
- Haryana Open Secondary: The student should complete 14 years of age on 31 March means student should be 14 years old but in CTP this condition would not be applicable .
- Harayan Open Senior Secondary: A student must have passed secondary from the same board or an equivalent board recognized by the government.
(HOS) Haryana Open Subjects
Various subjects are offered by Haryana Open School Admissions. They are written below:
|Class||Subject||Subject to be Taken|
|10th||(A). Compulsory||(A). Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science & Social Science.|
|(B). Optional (Any One)||(B). Punjabi, Sanskrit, Home Science or Urdu.|
|12th||(A). Compulsory||(A). Hindi Core/ Elective, English Core/ Elective.|
|(B). Optional (Any One)||(B). Sanskrit, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Business Study, Accountancy, Home Science, Urdu, Computer Science, Punjabi, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Philosophy, Entrepreneurship.|
Haryana Open Exam Syllabus
Haryana Open School Syllabus is similar to Haryana Regular and CBSE . No other specific syllabus is issued by Haryana Open School.